Profile Wall Silos as a Flexible Storage System
Profile wall silos are a space-saving, stable and economical storage system and offer compact, flexible solutions in terms of layout and storage volume.
- Modular system for limited sapce
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor installation
Single cell with up to 1280 m³ capacity
Compact Modular Design
The silo cells in modular design can be used as a silo battery in a row or in a block with different heights and capacities.
- Complete solution with machinery house
- Outlet hopper for single cell and 1/2 cell
- Wall elements made of hot-dip galvanised sheet steel or stainless steel plate
- Steel construction, substructure and cladding
- Conveyor technology for gentle product transport
Profile depth of 160 mm, an angle of 49 degrees and countersunk screws prevent the adherence of product residues
Intelligent Use of Space
A variety of possible cell combinations for individual, precise adaptation to your specific requirements
Discharge Hopper Matching the Product
Continuous flow during silo emptying due to rounded hoppers with a side inclination of 45 or 60 degrees or multi hoppers
Increased Storage Capacity by 25% *
Flexible cell sizes - single cell or half cell - allow optimal use of the given floor space. Without internal struts, silo cells with a maximum volume of 320 m³, up to 4 metres wall length and 20 metres height are possible. Larger cells with a capacity of up to 1280 m³ can be realised with internal struts.
*in comparison to the round silo