Calibrations in different grain sizes and shapes are an essential part of the seed cleaning process. Sorting according to different calibers must be done very carefully in order to protect and enhance seed quality.
PETKUS Calibrating Systems provide for a precise sorting of the required calibers and are variable with regard to the number of calibers whereby up to five different calibers can be sorted in one screening. PETKUS offers a wide and variable range of different hole sizes for slotted and round-hole screens.
- Low specific screen load due to two screen compartments and up to six screen layers and a working width of up to 1500 mm
- Up to five different calibers in one screening process, depending on machine type
- Variable infeed system for handling several different products
- Proven ball cleaning method minimizes the danger of clogging by equally dispersing the material over the entire working surface
- Efficient inlet dust removal
|SC 124||SC 154||SC 126||SC 156|
|Length||(mm)||2 900||2 900||3 750||3 750|
|Width||(mm)||1 700||2 000||1 700||2 000|
|Height||(mm)||3 137||3 137||3 390||3 390|
|Weight||(kg)||2 000||2 500||2 800||3 300|
SC 124 Flow Diagram Variation 1
SC 124 Flow Diagram Variation 2
SC 156 Flow Diagram Variation 1
SC 156 Flow Diagram Variation 2