The PETKUS M-Cleaner (Multi-Cleaner) was especially designed for flexible, high quality use in the seed industry. It is used for grain, grass and fine seeds, brewing barley, malt, soy beans, corn, oilseeds, and pulses. The cleaner can be used for pre-cleaning and intensive cleaning, but mainly for seed cleaning. The proven infeed, which uses an inlet flap equipped with weights and the motor-driven cylindrical roller provide for an even product flow without re-adjustment even for poorly flowing grain. This is a prerequisite for an economic utilization and optimal separation.
The first screen layer is used for separating the coarse rejects and the second screen layer can either be used for separating coarse or light rejects depending on the desired mode of cleaning. The four screen layers in the bottom screen compartment can be used for separating coarse and light rejects or for calibrating the product by using the product diverters and chutes. Excellent cleaning results are achieved due to the variable screening diagrams and the patented PETKUS Dual-Channel-Aspiration System. The closed, bolted and painted steel construction ensures a long service life.
- Cleaning with the highest precision where calibration is also possible
- Low specific screen load due to two screen compartments seven screen layers and a working width of 1500 mm
- Powerful dual-channel air separation system allowing for a high separation rate
- Adjustable, weighted drum feeds with an optional vibrating chute
- Proven ball cleaning method together with the innovativ, PETKUS revolving scraper minimizes the danger of clogging by equally dispersing the material over the entire working surface
- Removable ball trays
- Aluminum screen frames
|Industrial/ Co-op Cleaning²||60|
¹ based on wheat, moisture content ≤ 20 %, impurities ≤ 10%
² based on wheat, moisture content ≤ 15 %, impurities ≤ 2%
Version of the screening diagram