The PETKUS/ROEBER MultiCoater "CM" newly defines chemical treatment, encrusting and pelleting. The PETKUS CM uses air cushion technology during the encrusting and pelleting of seeds, which not only allows for gentle-handling, but the subsequent drying and reduction of dust abrasion. All treatments, including diluting agents, dyes, polymers or other pelleting and coating substances, can be applied subsequently and/or at different times and intensities. Within a single batch and machine, the product can be treated and dried simultaneously. Encrusted or pelleted seeds need not be dried in any further steps and as such an individual grain remains an individual grain.
The MultiCoater works according to the rotor-stator principle. Seed is loaded into the mixer batch-wise. The dosing of the chemical agent and additives is done via inductive flow meters. The seed is fed in by means of a precision electropneumatic batch scale and gravimetric dosing. The chemical agent and seed quantities are measured continuously and thus the actual and target values are compared and automatically adjusted throughout an ongoing process. A perforated spraying disc creates an extremely fine dispersion of the chemical agent at a wide spraying angle. The rotor and stator are made of smooth, electro-polished stainless steel, so there is no chemical agent residue adherence. Deflecting elements made of plastic, with a form similar that of an aircraft wing draw the seed into the middle in an optimized and aerodynamic manner, ensuring excellent mixing.
The highlight of the MultiCoater is its sophisticated air management. Air passes through nozzles and an adjustable gap between the stator and rotor. This creates an air cushion between the stator wall and the seeds which dramatically reduces the friction stress. Towards the end of the coating process the air flow rate can be, increased in order to further dry the seed. Coated seeds do not need to be dried in another process step.
- Improved abrasion value and reduced mechanical stress
- Treatment and drying in one step
- Improvement of flow properties
- Innovative air flow technology with air-cushion effect
- Fluid metering using MID
- Self-learning system with fully automatic adjustments
- Rotor-stator with self-cleaning effect
- Maximum recipe flexibility and recipe saving
- Easy operation by touch panel
- Process data recording and documentation
- Absolutely uniform and complete coating of the grain surface
- Easy maintenance and accessibility through 180 degree swivel lid
- Fast coupling and decoupling of the PCA (Product, Chemical and Aspiration) connections
|CM 25||CM 100||CM 300|
|Performance||(t/h)||up to 1,8||up to 8,5||up to 25|
|Length||(mm)||1 582||2 050||3 160|
|Width||(mm)||1 184||1 550||3 130|
|Height||(mm)||1 658||2 020||2 500|
|Air volume||(m3/h)||up to 3 500||up to 8 000||up to 15 000|
|Barrel capacity (Wheat)||(kg)||25||100||300|