The new PETKUS Gravity Separator G20 Mid-Ex stands for precise sorting without compromise. An innovative tabletop sorts the product into heavy and light fractions. The controversial question, "what to do with the medium fraction?" no longer exists. The specially developed Mid-Ex zone of the G 20 sorts precisely into heavy and light grains. The middle fraction is eliminated.
The PETKUS Gravity Separator G 20 Mid-Ex is equipped with all the standard technology that the entire PETKUS G-Series line has to offer. However, in the case of the G 20, the last third of the table surface has been modified. The new table lining has been designed as a zig-zag shaped ribbed construction, which increases the lifting force and diverts airflow to sort the heavy goods more precisely from the light. The standard PETKUS Gravity Separators G 20 and G 40 can be easily modified and upgraded with the “Mid-Ex” deck. The new PETKUS G 20 mid-ex Gravity Separators can be operated or technically supported from any location and with any tablet or smart-phone via Wi-Fi connection thanks to the built-in PETKUS Smart Service feature.
- Careful and precise sorting into heavy and light product, without middle fraction
- Adjustable vibration frequencies
- Continuous longitudinal and latitudinal adjustment as well as electrical height adjustment
- Quick and easily exchangeable table surface
- Opening of the deck with the help of gas springs
- Minimal vibration through bulk adjustment system
- Uniform air pressure and distribution through optimized flow design
- Location-independent operation and remote maintenance by Smart Service and Remote-Service
- Storage and management of up to 500 different settings
- Multilingual touch panel
|Capacity||G 20||G 40|
|Maize / Soybean||(t/h)||4||10|
1) good / heavy product
0) light product