With a capacity of up to 300t/h the PETKUS X Series offers precise cleaning results in addition to high throughput for pre-cleaning and industrial cleaning of seeds and commodities. The combination of an advanced screening design with a pre-aspiration system and multi-level post aspiration system achieve unmatched sorting quality at high capacity.
The X-Cleaner incorporates a modular design that allows flexibility to adapt installation to different spaces.
The basic screen module A consists of two screen compartments with 4 screen levels each, where coarse and fine impurities are removed. The X-Cleaner also offers the potential to process two different products in parallel without cross contamination.
In the upper module (B), the unique implementation of scraper chains ensures even distribution of product along the entire screen length and a continuous product flow. This feature allows for extremely efficient screening.
After sieving, the product is transported to the two level aspiration system (C module). Due to the re-circulation of air, air flow and thus energy usage are minimized while maintaining the same performance.
- Modular design (A, B and C module)
- Module B can be potentially located on another level
- Air recirculation in module C for air and energy efficiency and savings
- Easy replacement of sieves
- Simultaneous cleaning of two products without cross contamination
- Dual, parallel air sifting systems
- Consistent width distribution of the product over the entire screen area
- Large screen area on small footprint
|VX||X300 Airmax Duo||X225 Airmax||X225 VX||X150 Airmax||X100 Airmax|
|Air volume (wheat)||m³/h||8000||23500 - 31000||11500 - 19000||8000||12000 - 15000||12000 - 15000|
A - Main sieving module
B - Scalping and air module
C - After aspiration with air recirculation