The PETKUS U-Cleaner (Universal Cleaner) can be used for all purposes. It is a robust and reliable universal cleaner in the mid-high capacity category and can be used for pre-, intensive and seed cleaning. Depending on whether the product to be cleaned is seed or commodities, the cleaner can process between 10 and 80 t/h.
The U-cleaner is equipped with an inlet hopper, one pre-air separator and one final air separator with deposit chamber, as well as two screen compartments oscillating in opposite directions each with two screen layers. The different components are driven by gear motors. The product is moved from the inlet hopper into the pre-aspiration where light rejects, husk and dust are separated. Afterwards the product is transported into the top screen compartment with the two screen layers. The first screen layer is used for separating the coarse rejects and the second screen layer can either be used for separating coarse or light rejects depending on the desired mode of cleaning. The two screen layers in the bottom screen compartment can be used for separating coarse and light rejects or for calibrating the product by using the product diverters and chutes, depending on the mode of cleaning.
- Low specific screen load due to two screen compartments seven screen layers and a working width of 1500 mm
- Up to five different sizes in one screening
- High throughput rates during the intensive pre-cleaning and seed cleaning
- Powerful dual-channel air separation system allowing for a high separation rate
- Adjustable, weighted drum feeds with an optional vibrating chute or pin drums for heavier products
- Proven ball cleaning method together with the innovative PETKUS revolving scraper minimizes the danger of clogging by equally dispersing the material over the entire working surface
- Optional innovative pneumatic screen release
- Removable ball trays
- Aluminum screen frames
|Industrial/ Co-op Cleaning²||40|
¹ bezogen auf Weizen, Gutfeuchte = 20 %, Besatz = 10%
² bezogen auf Weizen, Gutfeuchte = 15 %, Besatz = 2%
Version of the screening diagram:
Seed cleaning with an upstream short grain screen