PETKUS P 12 is a widely proven cleaner that can be used for high-quality cleaning of cereals and legumes, especially grass - and fine seeds. The compact air-screen cleaner can not only be used for pre-cleaning but also for intensive cleaning and seed cleaning. P 12 cleaners preferred usage is with mobile seed processing systems because of its low vibration and compact size. It is equipped with a standardized screening device, consisting of two screen boxes and three screening levels with ball cleaning.
The in-feed consists of a weight-loaded cylindric roller. For poor flowing products an optional pinned barrel can be used. With this in-feed, independent of the product and performance, a uniformed dispersion over the complete screen surface is guaranteed. The separation of coarse or large particles is carried out with the upper screen. Smaller particles and impurities are separated in the middle and bottom screens. With the P 12 the middle and lower screens are switched in parallel. The overflow moves to the PETKUS dual channel final aspiration with adjustable supply flap. It allows for optimal sorting with a high separation effect.
- Compact, closed and bolted version made of painted sheet steel
- High standard of cleaning and quality
- Low imbalance forces due to separate screen compartments, therefore also suitable for mobile systems
- Highly efficient screen cleaning of the upper screen via ball cleaning and scraper chain; Ball cleaning in the bottom screen
- Very high sieve efficiency
|Capacity (Based on: wheat)|
|Working width||(mm)||1 200|
|Screen area, total||(m2)||5,04|
1 (Basis: Italian Rye Grass)