Junior Sales Engineer
Your Key Responsibilities
- Develop a deep technological understanding of PETKUS products and technologies as a basis for your sales activities
- Customer relationship management and sales development for seed and grain processing machines and complete plants
- Development of new markets and acquisition of new customers
- Communication and networking with other PETKUS offices with main focus on Germany
- Negotiation and preparation of sales contracts as well as support during project execution
- Market and competitor analysis, preparation of presentations and participation in trade shows
- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical engineering
- Strong commercial understanding specifically with regards to customer relationships, negotiations, import regulations and local rules and laws
- Extensive, well-functioning customer and industry network
- Ability to analyze relevant markets, develop appropriate market strategies and supporting marketing material
- International experience and specific experience dealing with European cultures
- Flexibility to spend extended periods of time in the company headquarters or abroad for training and professional development
- Native Italian speaker with excellent English skills. Other languages, especially German, are advantageous
- Structured, analytical, market-based thinking with a hands-on approach, flexible, communicative and multi-culturally oriented
The Mediterranean Branch was established in 1994 and is responsible for the Mediterranean, Middle East and African markets. The team of 5 handles all sales activities for the regions, including offer preparation and contract negotiation.
PETKUS offers a modern work environment and a significant international network with the possibility for personal growth in a very dynamic company and industry.
After learning about our products and processes you will take on the responsibility for your specific market and the corresponding sales budget.
If you are energetic, innovative and meet new challenges head-on with drive and creativity then we would be happy to receive your C.V.
Reference: A – 01 SE
PETKUS Technologie GmbH
Via Curiel 5 – 42025 Cavriago (R.E.)